Doctrinal Statement — Our Core Beliefs
- The Bible is the divinely inspired, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His deity, His sinless humanity, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father’s right hand, and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
- In the “new birth” one received positional sanctification being set apart to God, continuing in practical sanctification in all aspects of life, and receiving perfected sanctification at the coming of Christ.
- In the ministry of the Holy Spirit who convicts, indwells, enlightens, and empowers believers for godly living, and in the baptism and infilling of the Holy Spirit who imparts spiritual gifts for the edification and equipping of the saints.
- In the resurrection of the human body and the eternal existence of all people in heaven or hell.
- God did not reject Israel, His people, for God’s calling is irrevocable thus we believe in the past, present, and future standing of Israel in the plan of God.
- The church is the spiritual body of which Christ is the Head, both functionally and eternally, observing the ordinances of Christian baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s Supper.